Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Avery struggles with her safety vest.


Bradley builds Avery a sand castle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHH Sir...Im gonna have to ask you to put on T's Top next time. Thats stuff that should not be seen. WHAT HAS BEEN SEEN CAN NOT BE UNSEEN HA!!!

Anonymous said...

I know Im joking a lot but its been a while since I've been to the page. Avery looks great and growing up man. Dang!! AND I can see that she is FEARLESS - not being scared of the water. Looked like yall had a great time. Hopefully soon we can all get together and take one of these trips. Im glad I came back to the site because this just put more joy in my heart to see this. Im proud of yall dawg...yall are doing it!!! Keep On!! Gods hand is on your family and thats the best hand to be in. Great stuff man. I love to see this stuff man. Everybody looks good, full of life; Its awesome to see. I can't wait till my lil soilda get here and we can start doing this. We are going to join right in w/yall. God Bless Yall man. Love yall.