All the updates and information you need about the Clemons family but particularly our sweet babygirl Avery Camile and aborable baby boy Anderson Kolby!
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
MATERNITY PICTURES
Well I wasn't for sure if I was going to post any of these pictures because they are kind of personal but Bradley and I had so much fun taking them that I couldn't help but to share with our family and friends. I was nine months pregnant and delivered Avery about two weeks after these pictures were taken.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Bradley, Tarientha, and Avery! T, your maternity pictures were beautiful. I especially liked the picture with her name. Great idea!! We can't wait to meet her.
1 comment:
Hey Bradley, Tarientha, and Avery! T, your maternity pictures were beautiful. I especially liked the picture with her name. Great idea!! We can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment