
Hey Family and Friends,
The third month of pregnancy has been good and no major issues. But I definitley did see some growth at the end of the month in my tummy. The baby's heartbeat was strong and fast; with the use of doppler fetal heartbeat monitor we could also here the baby moving around in my stomach this month.
The third month of pregnancy has been good and no major issues. But I definitley did see some growth at the end of the month in my tummy. The baby's heartbeat was strong and fast; with the use of doppler fetal heartbeat monitor we could also here the baby moving around in my stomach this month.
2 comments:
Hi T,
I'm sitting here raining tears. I can't believe Shadetra's best friend from Jr. High is expecting! T, you look so beautiful pregnant. I'm glad everything is going well for you, Bradley and Baby Clemons. Looking forward to more updates.
Love You,
Debbara
Awwww T! Look at you. Not too long ago you were gasping and nearly fainting over my growing belly! I'm so thrilled for you and Bradley! I knew once I had Baby Siena it wouldn't be too much longer before Baby T or Baby Bradley came around! Congrats girl!
Love,
D
Post a Comment